Quick-n-Easy...for people 'On the GO'!
Make tonight a Lou's Night!
As a result to the overwhelming positive response that we received from the Lou's Quick-n-Easy On The Go Contest the contest has been renewed and changed to a monthly draw for $200! Our first winner, Pat G. from Newmarket Ontario was thrilled to win the $500 prepaid Visa Card.
Pat G. like so many others looks forward to home cooked meals, but with a busy lifestyle does not always have the time to prepare a home cooked meal Pat G. said of Lou's Quick-n-Easy products that "They all taste great, are handy when I have to work all day."
Lou's Quick-n-Easy slow roasted meats were designed for people like Pat G. who have minutes, not hours, to prepare a meal.
"My Quick-n-Easy slow roasted meats provide busy families with a wholesome, healthy way to prepare meals without compromising on taste." Lou Albanese, Chairman & CEO.
Lou's Quick-n-Easy meat entrees are slow roasted creating tender and flavourful meat with delicious gravies and sauces. All of Lou's Quick-n-Easy products are ready in 4 minutes in the microwave. Just heat and serve. There are currently four varieties of Quick-n-Easy slow roasted meats available at Sobeys, Walmart Supercentres, and in February at No Frills. We invite you to try them all, you won't be disappointed.
Lou's™ Quick-n-Easy® Slow Roasted Beef au Jus
Lou's™ Quick-n-Easy® Slow Roasted Turkey in Gravy
Lou's™ Quick-n-Easy® Slow Roasted Beef Tips in Wine Gravy
Lou's™ Quick-n-Easy® Slow Roasted Pulled Pork in BBQ Sauce
ON THE GO DRAW
Enter for your chance to win a monthly draw of a $200 Prepaid Credit Card. For Official Draw Rules and Regulations see below.
If you entered the previous On The Go Contest we are happy to inform you that you have been automatically re-entered into this new contest, Good Luck!
ON THE GO DRAW OFFICIAL DRAW RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Agreement: These Rules and Regulations govern ON THE GO Draw (the "Draw"). No purchase is necessary. A random winner will be selected among all online entrants during the Draw period. The Draw Rules and Regulations will be found at www.tmffoods.com/onthego (the "Website").
- Sponsor: The Draw sponsor is TMF Foods Ltd.
- Eligibility: The Draw is open to all residents of Canada, 18 years of age or older, except for employees or contractors, immediate families and anyone living with any employee of the Draw sponsor or its corporate affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies or affiliates.
- How to Enter: All people who enter online at the Website www.tmffoods.com/consumer/contests during January 1, 2013 to April 30, 2013 (the 'Draw period') will have a chance to win the Grand Prize, $200 drawn on the first day of every month.
- Grand Prize: There is one (1) Grand Prize available to be won, consisting of $200 prepaid credit card.
- Draw: the random draw of all eligible entries for the Grand Prize will be on the first of each month at TMF Foods Ltd. offices. Only one draw per person is permitted. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the total number of eligible entries.
- Declaration and Release: The potential winner will be notified within (5) business days of the draw date. The selected entrant will be notified by phone and must respond within (5) five business days of notification. If the selected entrant cannot be contacted after three (3) attempts within five (5) business days of the draw date, or if for any other reason the prize cannot be awarded, then the selected entrant will forfeit the opportunity to win the Grand Prize and another entry will be randomly selected and so on until the Grand Prize has been awarded. To be declared a winner, the selected entrant must correctly answer without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, at a mutually convenient time, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by telephone. Before being declared a winner, the selected entrant will be required to sign and return a standard Declaration and Release, confirming compliance with the Draw Rules and Regulations and acceptance of the prize awarded, and releasing the sponsor from all liability, failing which another entry will be drawn. The signed Declaration and Release Form must be returned within the time period specified on the Form or the prize will be forfeited and another entrant will be selected, and the process above will be repeated until such time that there is a confirmed prize winner.
- Privacy: We will use personal contact information to administer the Draw, including contacting, announcing and promoting Grand Prize winner. Winner information will be disclosed to the prize provider for fulfillment.
- Banning: The sponsor may, in its sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering any draw that it believes to be abusing the Draw Rules and Regulations.
- General: The Draw Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Draw or the Draw Rules and Regulations at any time without notice. The Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded, and is non-transferable. The Grand Prize is awarded as is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed, beyond standard warranties. Draw sponsor is not liable for any errors or negligence that may arise in connection with this Draw or the Prize. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. The Draw sponsor is not responsible for lost or misdirected or late or ineligible entries. Winner must be willing to accept prize delivery upon Draw sponsor's terms and delivery times.
- Subject to Applicable Laws: This Draw is governed by and subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. This Draw is governed by the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein. By participating in this Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Draw Rules and Regulations, and the decisions of the Judges in awarding the prize, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants. Failure to comply with these Draw Rules and Regulations may void the entrant's rights to any prize. Interpretation of these Draw Rules and Regulation by the Draw sponsor shall be final and binding.